Heat Pumps by Aqua Cooler
The marriage between smart design and technology truly sets our heat pumps apart from the rest.
Utilising cutting edge evaporator and coil technology, Aqua Cooler’s heat pumps operate at the highest efficiency and capacity. The coils are manufactured taking advantage of a state-of-the-art coil pattern providing ultimate performance and a lower charge weight compared to other heat pumps available.
Aqua Cooler Heat Pumps come with, as a standard, a microprocessor controller connected to the internet to allow remote monitoring and fine tuning. The controller can monitor pressures in the refrigeration system, water flow and supply temperatures meaning that a quick diagnosis can be made if there is ever a fault. The heat pump can additionally communicate through BMS using Modbus or Bacnet protocols without the need of a gateway.
Aqua Cooler heat pumps are manufactured from the highest quality components supplied from the industry’s leading suppliers and designed to run efficiently with low maintenance.
- Automatic Hot Gas Defrost Protection is standard to allow the heat pump to keep operating in low ambient conditions.
- Option for low noise operation for environments where operational noise is an issue, Aqua Cooler can supply unit with compressor soft start, compressor hoods and low noise fans.
- Rugged Powder coated galvanised steel construction chassis for all weather durability.
- High efficiency scroll compressors from the industry’s leading suppliers for durability and long product life.
- Staging control for up to 8 heat pumps – this allows the lead machine to manage all other machines in the installation turning them on and off as they are needed for maximum product life and efficiency.
- Warranty of 5 years on the compressor, fans and the condenser. 12 months Warranty on all other components.
Aqua Cooler's range of heat pumps are designed and manufactured in Australia for both the local and international markets. Our company has been in Australia for over 50 years and has extensive experience in manufacturing refrigeration and heating products.