Holiday Notice:We will be closed for the Christmas Holidays from 12pm Friday 21st to the 2nd of January, where we will open with reduced staff levels. Full operations return from the 7th of January. Dispatch time frames and response time to customer enquiries may be affected during this time while our valued staff take a break. We thank you for your understanding and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. If you require support, please click here for further information.
Full Range Of Industrial Chiller Services
Our service division specialises in aftermarket chiller service, heat pumps and CRAC systems including all sales, installation, service, maintenance, repairs and breakdowns.
If you have any questions regarding our services, please contact us using the details on our 'Contact Us page'.
Professional, prompt and reliable commercial service for industrial chiller processes and commercial refrigeration
Our mission is to provide exceptional aftermarket service, installation services and maintenance programs to our customers to protect and ensure the best possible operation of their capital equipment investment.
Full Range of Service
Our team of service technicians specialises in the full range of services in a wide variety of industries that require industrial chilled water. We specialise in project management of all installs, big or small, creation of professional preventative maintenance programs, prompt and reliable repairs when you need us the most and refurbishment of existing chillers to ensure a long lifecycle of your investment. Ongoing training and development programs ensure our technicians are up-to-date with current technologies.
We offer installation of our extensive range into any environment, big, small, tight, wide, local and remote. Anything is possible.
We understand a long-life cycle of your capital equipment purchase beings at point of installation. We pride ourselves on our quality of work and our technician’s attention to detail. Our installation service includes a four-step process.
- Analysing your businesses existing process equipment and understanding your refrigeration needs now and into the future.
- Identifying the best refrigeration equipment necessary to meet your needs and budget
- Project managing the installation project from pre-planning through to completion.
- Creation of a post installation preventative maintenance program and service contract to ensure ongoing service and support.
Having a comprehensive preventative maintenance plan is essential in protecting your investment to maximise your investments lifecycle.
Having your equipment serviced by our factory trained professionals at regular intervals has been proven to decrease breakdown occurrences. Any machinery that has moving parts, service at regular intervals is critical to ensure your chiller runs smoothly and efficiently. We can tailor preventive maintenance programs to suit your needs and budget.
Repairs / Breakdowns
At Aqua Cooler we understand breakdowns need to be responded to fast.
Our team is available to respond to critical breakdowns. Our service vehicles carry a wide range of equipment and refrigerant gas to carry out repairs and get your system back up on line fast.
To complement our comprehensive installation, maintenance and breakdown services we also offer the below to add value to your investment -
- Coil, duct and filter cleaning
- HCFC conversion to modern equivalents
- Ability to supply 'manned' sites or group of sites if required
- Water treatment services
- Installation of high flow filters systems for chilled water installation
- Inspection reports and site audits
- Automated controls systems and connection to BMS
- Relocation projects
- Variety of other project services.
Industries We Service
We can provide a sales and service solution for any process that requires chiller water cooling.
- Medical applications such as MRI, CT for some of the biggest hospitals and private imaging practices around Australia and New Zealand.
- Large pharmaceutical companies whose critical manufacturing process rely on industrial chilling equipment.
- Distilleries, large and small breweries and wineries. We consider this some of our most important work.
- A variety of laser applications including scientific, cutting, optics and medical among others.
- Textile manufacturing.
- General manufacturing such as investment casting, injection moulding, blow moulding and extrusion machinery.
- Dentist and Dental technician.
- Bakeries and other food production facilities.
- Commercial food processing equipment and storage.
- Industrial plating, die-casting and anodising services.
- Commercial and industrial snap cooling and freezing.
- Commercial welding, cutting, profiling, polishing and rolling.
- Data centre in row cooling and CRAC units.
- Any other commercial or industrial process that requires chilled water for a cooling process.